Not your standard hand sanitiser.
What is different about PRO-SAN Active Sanitiser?
• It is Alcohol free, but kills 99.999% of viruses and bacteria.
• The active virus and bacteria "killing time" is much longer than standard alcohol
gels which stop working after evaporation.
• It leaves a highly active, virus and bacteria killing, dry residual film on your skin
and surfaces that continues to kill bacteria long after application.
• Non-hazardous. Excess liquid from decontamination can go straight to drain.
• Suitable for use with foaming dispensers.
• Does not dry skin, in fact it moisturises!
• Can be used on both skin and surfaces.
No comparison with standard alcohol based products
PRO-SAN Active Sanitiser is more effective than a standard alcohol based hand sanitiser because, unlike alcohol gels that evaporate and stop working, PRO-SAN leaves a highly active antiviral and antibacterial protective layer on skin and surfaces.
This layer gives you long lasting protection that continues to kill viruses and bacteria long after the initial application.
The first line of defence should always be a thorough hand wash inline with NHS guidance. PRO-SAN can then be applied to give long lasting antiviral and antibacterial protection.
PRO-SAN can still be used to sanitise hands when hand washing is not practical.
The science behind Pro-XL ProSAN Active Sanitiser
PRO-SAN Active Sanitiser is a complex polymeric biocide and virucide that is applied to the hands or surfaces for the purpose of removing common pathogens (disease-causing organisms) and viruses including SARS-CoV-2.
PRO-SAN Active Sanitiser has demonstrated effectiveness against viruses similar to SARS-CoV-2 (which is the virus that causes COVID-19) on hard, nonporous surfaces. Therefore, PRO-SAN can be used against SARS-CoV-2 when used in accordance with the directions for use. The active ingredients in PRO-SAN are listed on the United States Environmental Protection Agency website as being effective against Human Coronavirus.
Fully tested and compliant with standards, PRO-SAN Active Sanitiser is tested and certified to the following standards:
• BSEN13697 against Viruses
• BSEN13697 against Bacteria
• BSEN1276 Chemical disinfectants and antiseptics used in food, industrial, domestic and institutional environments
• PRO-SAN Active Sanitiser has demonstrated effectiveness against viruses similar
to SARS-CoV-2 (which is the virus that causes COVID19) on hard, non porous
surfaces. Form a I laboratory and independent testing is completed, passed and
further certification is imminent.
• PRO-SAN Conforms to the requirements of Biocidal Products Regulation. The
consolidated version of EU Regulation 528/2012
PRO-SAN HAND & SURFACE SANITISER - 5LTR
£119 per 5LTR + VAT
MINIMUM ORDER 4 x 5LTR
First come - first protected